First Impressions: The Power of a Dazzling Smile!
What does your smile say about you?
A survey conducted by the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry earlier this year indicated that virtually all Americans (99.7%) believe a smile is an important social asset. 96% of adults believe an attractive smile makes a person more appealing to members of the opposite sex. Three-quarters (74%) of adults feels an unattractive smile can hurt a person's chances for career success.
5 Tips for a Better Smile
- Brush with baking soda & water
- Limit your coffee/tea intake
- Avoid lemon juice touching your teeth
- Chew tooth-whitening gum
- Rinse with water after eating/drinking
When asked, "What is the first thing you notice in a person's smile?" The most common responses were:
- Whiteness & Color of Teeth
- Cleanliness of Teeth
- Sincerity of Smile
- Any Missing Teeth?
- Sparkle of Smile
A dazzling smile can indeed make a powerful first impression about you. While your grandmother [granny] told you that beauty comes from within, we all know that a little help from the right dentist can make all the difference in the world!
According to top New York dentist Dr. James Eisdorfer, "Every person can improve their smile…. It's a question of taking that all-important first step: deciding to do something about your appearance! Then, it is a matter of finding a good cosmetic dentist who is in tune with your needs, and following through on your resolve! "
The Secret to a Dazzling Smile!
- Veneers can be a great choice if you are serious about getting a dazzling smile!
- Veneers are durable and stain-resistant. The treatment is fast and painless.
- While the cost is high, veneers typically last ten years.